To an opportunity to partner with Arkansas ASCD, a diverse group of educators dedicated to the development and support of leadership and best practices in curriculum, instruction, assessment and supervision that ensures success for all learners. Membership and participation in Arkansas ASCD conferences and events includes representation from the broad arena of shareholders inclusive of teachers, instructional facilitators, curriculum leaders, school counselors, Arkansas Department of Education and Career and Technical Education leaders, Educational Co-ops, principals, assistant principal, school teams, Central Office, and Higher Education. We would like to extend an invitation to you to exhibit at the 2017 Arkansas ASCD Annual Conference.
For businesses wishing to maximize product/service visibility across the state in P-20 educational communities. Arkansas ASCD provides a pathway to connect school leaders with the latest educational resources to ensure that every child in Arkansas is successful. We invite you to join us in this most worthwhile mission by participating in the Arkansas ASCD Corporate Sponsorship Program.
Annual Summer Conference
Arkansas Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development (AASCD)
June 12-13, 2017
Hot Springs Convention Center
134 Convention Blvd.,
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901
Complete the Vendor Registration Form. Click Here for form.
We invite you to join us in this most worthwhile mission by participating in the Arkansas ASCD Corporate Sponsorship Program. Arkansas ASCD, a diverse group of educators, dedicated to learning, teaching and leadership that ensures success for all learners. Arkansas ASCD is governed by an elected Board of Directors representing the best in Arkansas educational leadership. The Arkansas ASCD Board of Directors is committed to educating the “Whole Child”. In addition, the Arkansas ASCD Board of Directors is actively involved in influence activities at the state level. Today, our strong commitment to education and educational leadership is represented by approximately 1,200 members.
1. Exhibitors will be in the Grand Lobby of the Hot Springs Convention Center.
2. Exhibit Booths are 8' x 10" and includes a 6' skirted table with 2 chairs and exhibitor name tag. Space is not carpeted.
3. Vendors will exhibit Monday, June 12th, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Tuesday, June 13th, 8:00 am -4:00 pm.
4. Set up is on Sunday, June 11, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
5. Booth break down may begin at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, June 13th and must be completed by 11:00 am on Wednesday, June 14th.
6. Time is allotted to vendors at the beginning of each day for a breakout session. A 50-75 word descriptor is required with the name of the presenter by April 1st.
7. We encourage and provide several opportunities for vendors to have a visible presence at the conference. The Grand Lobby is located where all conference attendees must pass to get to the breakout sessions.
Reserve exhibition space by May 1st, 2017 to insure that your information is listed in the conference program. Companies registering after this date may not be listed in the program.
We look forward to hosting and seeing you at the conference in Hot Springs, June 11-14, 2017.