Arkansas ASCD is pleased to partner with the Arkansas Department of Education for the ADE Summit Conference. This first-annual event is slated to reach over 3,000 Arkansas educators and school employees filling various roles in the schools across our state. We invite you to join us at this event. This event will provide you the opportunity to see all aspects of participants under one roof. This event will be replacing individual conferences for the following groups: Arkansas ASCD, Data, Arkansas Special Education, Reading/Dyslexia, School Improvement, Migrant, School Health, LDC/MDC, Facilities and Transportation, and the ESL Academy, which speaks to the diversity of the attendees. This event will provide you the opportunity to see all aspects of participants under one roof.
For businesses wishing to maximize product/service visibility across the state in P-20 educational communities. The Arkansas Educational Summit provides a pathway to connect school leaders with the latest educational resources to ensure that every child in Arkansas is successful.
2019 ADE Educational Summit
Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) and Arkansas Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development (AASCD)
June 16-18, 2020
Hot Springs Convention Center
134 Convention Blvd.,
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901
1. Exhibitors will be in C & D Exhibit Halls of the Hot Springs Convention Center.
2. Exhibit Booths are 8' x 10" and includes a 6' skirted table with 2 chairs and exhibitor name tag. Space is not carpeted.
3. Vendors will exhibit Monday, June 11th, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Tuesday, June 12th, 8:00 am -4:00 pm.
4. Set up is on Monday, June 17, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
5. Booth break down may begin at 4:00 pm on Thursday, June 20th and must be completed by 11:00 am on Friday, June 21st.
There are 2 options available for exhibitors.
1. Demonstration Space - Limited spaces available
Cost: $8,000 plus donated door prizes
Includes: Space equal to a minimum of 4 booths that allow mini-presentations of up to 30 minutes each for a maximum of 4 times per day; Space will allow standing room only.
2. Exhibition Space - up to 174 spaces available
Includes: 1 Exhibit Booth.
6. We encourage and provide several opportunities for vendors to have a visible presence at the conference.
Reserve exhibition space by May 1st, 2020 to insure that your information is listed in the conference program. Companies registering after this date may not be listed in the program.
We look forward to hosting and seeing you at the conference in Hot Springs, June 16-18, 2020